“Payments Systems in the U.S.” is a comprehensive description of the payments systems (cards, checks, ACH, wires, and cash) that move money between and among consumers and enterprises in the U.S. In clear and lively writing, the authors explain how the payments systems work, how they evolved, who uses them, who provides
Invest in your financial future
Featuring guidance from renowned finance expert Eric Tyson and content from other top selling For Dummies investment titles, Investing All-in-One For Dummies offers the foolproof, time-tested guidance you need to turn those hard-earned dollars into a successful and diversified portfolio. Covering everything from stocks, bonds, mutual funds, real estate, and the latest in online investing, this hands-on resource lays out an arsenal of techniques for you to select the investment accounts that best suit your particular style, needs, and goals. Investing All-in-One For Dummies offers a succinct framework and expert advice to help readers make solid decisions and confidently invest in the marketplace
- Develop and manage a winning financial portfolio
- Find the right investments for you, no matter your age or income bracket
- Get the latest information on retirement planning, tax laws, investment options, and more
- Benefit from sound strategies brought to you by a well-recognized personal finance counselor
There’s no time like the present to invest in your own financial future—and this book shows you how.
Accept chip cards and traditional magnetic-stripe cards, send invoices from the app or online, and even record cash and check transactions on your compatible phone or tablet. Compatible with most iOS and Android mobile phones and tablets.
- Bluetooth connectivity allows you to easily make transactions anywhere
- The built-in clip offers easy phone attachment for efficient usage
- Its application allows you to monitor various transactions easily
- Micro USB cable enables convenient charging of this device
The ultimate kids’ guide to money: earning it, saving it, and investing it.
Hey, kids, want to become a millionaire? Or get a business off the ground? Or save up some money to buy a new bike? All it takes is understanding and putting into practice a few simple strategies and concepts about money:
Make it: Learn the ins and outs of scoring a first job, or even better, starting a business.
Save it: That’s right, millionaires are people who have a million dollars, not people who spend a million dollars.
Grow it: Invest and use the most powerful force in the financial universe––compound interest.
Next thing you know, you’re a bona fide financial whiz on the road to your first million. Now get going!
A thorough introduction to finance from the people behind BizKid$, How to Turn $100 into $1 Million includes chapters on setting financial goals, making a budget, getting a job, starting a business, and investing smartly – and how to think like a millionaire. Plus: a one-page business plan template, a two-page plan to become a millionaire, and a personal budget tracker.
“As you follow their plan, your interests will grow––and so will your money. Meanwhile, excuse me, I’ve got to reread a few sections.”––Bill Nye the Science Guy
Million-Dollar Blind Spots will help you uncover blind spots in your company–and dramatically accelerate proper business leadership decisions. Million-Dollar Blind Spots has been hailed by industry professionals as a commonsense approach to risk management. A resource for management to find pools of cash in key departments of the company, this book will help career-motivated business executives unearth key risk areas and identify opportunities leading to sustainable growth, buzz-worthy customer value, and impressive profitability. Gary Patterson has developed clever systems to avoid costly problems, increase profits, uncover million-dollar blind spots, answer questions about why risk management is important to find pockets of hidden cash, make faster business decisions, and reduce functional silos. When your team asks, “What is financial risk management?” Million-Dollar Blind Spots provides the answers. This book contains 125 questions to assess your company and strengthen balance sheets and income statements; describes insightful flash reports, metrics, and financial reporting templates; and illuminates key requirements for business plans to improve operations and raise crucial financing for your management team projects. If you desire to run your company like Jack Welch, then get this audiobook for your entire team. Gary Patterson is a Stanford MBA, CPA, and popular speaker who has worked with over two hundred companies and negotiated more than two dozen merger and acquisition deals ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.Less
Stock Investing For Dummies, 3rd Edition includes information on stock investing in both bear and bull markets; unique investment segments; stock investing for different types of situations; and examples straight from the real world of stock investing as they have occurred in the past three years.
Product details Brand New Paperback Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 8 edition (16 Feb. 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 1259922197 ISBN-13: 9781259922190 Product Dimensions: 21.3 x 2 x 27.2 cm Identical Content with US Edition Alternative US Edition For Reference Only ISBN-13: 9781259717789 ISBN-10: 125971778X Description International Financial Management provides students with a foundation for
The ultimate in comfort, the Almath Rocker Recliner features a stylish contemporary design with soft polyester fabric that adds plush feel of the deeply divided back and padded arms. Brilliantly designed with numerous color options available, this piece is sure to fit into any living space in your home.
- Engineered & Hardwood frame
- Steel spring construction
- High-resiliency foam
Saunders. All our items are exactly as described in the listing. Used books may not contain access codes or other supplemental materials. New.
Now updated — your guide to getting the best insurance policy
Are you intimidated by insurance? Have no fear — this easy-to-understand guide explains everything you need to know, from getting the most coverage at the best price to dealing with adjusters, filing claims, and more. Whether you’re looking for personal or business insurance, you’ll see how to avoid common pitfalls, lower your costs, and get what you deserve at claim time.
- Get to know the basics — understand how to make good insurance decisions and reduce the chances of a financial loss in your life
- Take your insurance on the road — manage your personal automobile risks, handle special situations, insure recreational vehicles, and deal with insurance adjusters
- Understand homeowner’s and renter’s insurance — know what is and isn’t covered by typical policies, common exclusions and pitfalls, and how to cover yourself against personal lawsuits
- Buy the right umbrella policy — discover the advantages, and coordinate your policies to cover the gaps
- Manage life, health, and disability risks — explore individual and group policies, understand Medicare basics, and evaluate long-term disability and long-term-care insurance
Open the book and find:
- The best life, health, home, and auto policies
- Strategies for handling the claims process to get what you deserve
- Tips on adjusting your deductible to suit your lifestyle
- How to navigate healthcare policies
- Ways to reduce your risk and your premiums
- Common traps and loopholes
- Considerations for grads, freelancers, and remote workers
Made with birch veneers and hardwood solids, this rectangular counter table features a rough-sawn plank texture for rustic character and a versatile warm brown finish. One side of the table offers an angled eight bottle wine rack and three open shelves.
The Rokane Rectangular Counter Table w/ Storage and Wine Rack by Signature Design by Ashley at Lapeer Furniture & Mattress Center in the Flint, Michigan area. Product availability may vary