Stock Investing For Dummies, 3rd Edition includes information on stock investing in both bear and bull markets; unique investment segments; stock investing for different types of situations; and examples straight from the real world of stock investing as they have occurred in the past three years.
Product details Brand New Paperback Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 8 edition (16 Feb. 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 1259922197 ISBN-13: 9781259922190 Product Dimensions: 21.3 x 2 x 27.2 cm Identical Content with US Edition Alternative US Edition For Reference Only ISBN-13: 9781259717789 ISBN-10: 125971778X Description International Financial Management provides students with a foundation for
The ultimate in comfort, the Almath Rocker Recliner features a stylish contemporary design with soft polyester fabric that adds plush feel of the deeply divided back and padded arms. Brilliantly designed with numerous color options available, this piece is sure to fit into any living space in your home.
- Engineered & Hardwood frame
- Steel spring construction
- High-resiliency foam
Saunders. All our items are exactly as described in the listing. Used books may not contain access codes or other supplemental materials. New.
Now updated — your guide to getting the best insurance policy
Are you intimidated by insurance? Have no fear — this easy-to-understand guide explains everything you need to know, from getting the most coverage at the best price to dealing with adjusters, filing claims, and more. Whether you’re looking for personal or business insurance, you’ll see how to avoid common pitfalls, lower your costs, and get what you deserve at claim time.
- Get to know the basics — understand how to make good insurance decisions and reduce the chances of a financial loss in your life
- Take your insurance on the road — manage your personal automobile risks, handle special situations, insure recreational vehicles, and deal with insurance adjusters
- Understand homeowner’s and renter’s insurance — know what is and isn’t covered by typical policies, common exclusions and pitfalls, and how to cover yourself against personal lawsuits
- Buy the right umbrella policy — discover the advantages, and coordinate your policies to cover the gaps
- Manage life, health, and disability risks — explore individual and group policies, understand Medicare basics, and evaluate long-term disability and long-term-care insurance
Open the book and find:
- The best life, health, home, and auto policies
- Strategies for handling the claims process to get what you deserve
- Tips on adjusting your deductible to suit your lifestyle
- How to navigate healthcare policies
- Ways to reduce your risk and your premiums
- Common traps and loopholes
- Considerations for grads, freelancers, and remote workers
Made with birch veneers and hardwood solids, this rectangular counter table features a rough-sawn plank texture for rustic character and a versatile warm brown finish. One side of the table offers an angled eight bottle wine rack and three open shelves.
The Rokane Rectangular Counter Table w/ Storage and Wine Rack by Signature Design by Ashley at Lapeer Furniture & Mattress Center in the Flint, Michigan area. Product availability may vary
The Official Guide To Selling Insurance For New Agents: Discover How To Start And Sustain A Successful Career Selling Insurance While Avoiding The Most Common Pitfalls Plaguing New Agents [Book]
The Most Comprehensive Guide To Successfully Starting Your Insurance Sales Career… No Matter What Insurance Product You Sell… From The Perspective Of A Top Producing Insurance Agent And National Trainer! Did you know that the “ugly” truth of insurance sales is that over 90% of new agents FAIL within their first 12 months of getting their license? The sad truth is that insurance sales is TOUGH, and to succeed, you must have a strategy in place to avoid becoming another statistic.Taking his own experience succeeding AND failing out of insurance sales, David Duford has designed this guide to help new insurance agents navigate the most common pitfalls to selling insurance so you can improve your odds of a successful, lucrative career.The Official Guide To Selling Insurance For New Agents provides the blueprint to optimizing your new career as an insurance agent. This handbook explains:1) How to avoid failure and achieve success.2) How to select the best insurance product to sell.3) How to identify and avoid joining agencies who are NOT working in your best interest.4) A crash-course in understanding how to become a top-producing insurance agent.
Lounge in style with the Kempten Reclining Collection! Featuring a durable and easy to clean faux leather, this set will give you all the feels of the theater – in your home! Blue LED lights create the perfect movie ambiance while the corner-blocked frame, metal reinforced seats and high-resiliency foam cushions will keep them comfy and beautiful for years to come. Simply pull the manual tabs to recline on either side of the sofa or loveseat. Quickly store your remotes and other clutter-causing items in the center storage console on the loveseat – complete with two cup holders! Add all three pieces to complete the look today!
- Price is for the reclining loveseat only
- Black faux leather upholstery
- Blue LED glowing lights
- Two reclining seats on the sofa
- Two reclining seats on the loveseat
- Manual pull-tab reclining mechanisms
- On/off light switch
- Center storage console in loveseat
- Two cup holders in loveseat
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- 44″ back height
- Sofa: 88″W x 40″D x 42″H
- Loveseat: 76″W x 40″D x 42″H
- Chair: 40″W x 40″D x 42″H
- Number of Pages: 156
- Genre: Study Guides
- Sub-Genre: Study Guides
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Passbooks
- Age Range: Adult
- Language: English
Two-tone finishes and ornate detailing come together to create this traditional, cottage-style collection that will fill your home with charm. Featuring plenty of storage options and durable construction that you can rely on, this collection will serve you well for years to come. 3 USB ports
The best all-around book ever written about the insurance business or any business for that matter.Do you often feel like you are: Playing catch-up? Reacting to most days rather than managing them? Struggling with team communication and cooperation? Moving from one marketing strategy to another with little success? Do you want to learn how to: Grow the agency faster? Improve team morale? Reduce employee turnover? Implement better team training? Motivate a passionate and caring team? Build a skilled and reliable team? Pass the one month off test? Invest in your future. Scroll up and add this book to your cart.